[IPr] Topics

Just to be sure that we leave no one out, the true purpose of THIS List is
to discuss things of a spiritual nature, whether it is related to our
pumping insulin or dealing with diabetes or just in general.  If it relates
to the Almighty (doesn't it all) then you may express it freely here (within
the guidelines of Netiquette).    :>)

IF you are in this group to discuss matters of a physical nature, then
instead you should be a member of the Main list.  It is not that we cannot
discuss insulin pumping here, it is that on the Main list THAT IS THE Topic.
If you have any question as to which list you belong on, please write to the
Admin on duty at    HELP@insulin-pumpers.org         Thank you,