From: email @ redacted [mailto:email @ redacted] On
Behalf Of Kay Guy
Sent: Tuesday, November 12, 2002 12:01 AM
To: email @ redacted
Subject: Re: [IPr] Re: My thoughts, and coping

Show your support for Insulin Pumpers.
Make a tax deductible donation now during our FALL Pledge Drive.

 Jim,

Please don't withdraw from the list. I appreciate your wisdom and
willingness to explore. We can all learn from you and each other. Trying
to understand diabetes from a spiritual point of view is not easy, but
we need to keep trying.

I pray that everyone one this list will write from a spirt of love and
acceptance.

Kay

James Handsfield wrote:

  <email @ redacted>   wrote:

    dawn- i sure hope we can soon get back to discussion about insulin

  pumps!!!

  Please accept my apologies if I have caused any discomfort.  It's my
  impression that this particular list is not so much about pumping as
the
  spiritual aspects of our disease(s).  What has passed the last few
days
  should be celebrated for the indication of diversity among us, and the
ways
  we might be inspired through one another, even in heated argument.

  But if I'm mistaken, then I'll withdraw.

  Jim Handsfield
  email @ redacted

  The opinions expressed are mine and do not necessarily represent those
of my