Re: [IPr] Re: My thoughts, and coping

 Jim,

Please don't withdraw from the list. I appreciate your wisdom and
willingness to explore. We can all learn from you and each other. Trying
to understand diabetes from a spiritual point of view is not easy, but we
need to keep trying.

I pray that everyone one this list will write from a spirt of love and
acceptance.

Kay

James Handsfield wrote:

  <email @ redacted>   wrote:

    dawn- i sure hope we can soon get back to discussion about insulin

  pumps!!!

  Please accept my apologies if I have caused any discomfort.  It's my
  impression that this particular list is not so much about pumping as the
  spiritual aspects of our disease(s).  What has passed the last few days
  should be celebrated for the indication of diversity among us, and the ways
  we might be inspired through one another, even in heated argument.

  But if I'm mistaken, then I'll withdraw.

  Jim Handsfield