Re: [IPr] Re: My thoughts, and coping

<email @ redacted> wrote:

> dawn- i sure hope we can soon get back to discussion about insulin

Please accept my apologies if I have caused any discomfort.  It's my
impression that this particular list is not so much about pumping as the
spiritual aspects of our disease(s).  What has passed the last few days
should be celebrated for the indication of diversity among us, and the ways
we might be inspired through one another, even in heated argument.

But if I'm mistaken, then I'll withdraw.

Jim Handsfield