Re: [IPr] Re: My thoughts, and coping

On 11/11/02 8:08 AM, "James Handsfield" <email @ redacted> wrote:

> I can tell.  To be honest, I don't expect to change your mind with this
> post, or with any of the other messages I've posted.  But maybe someone else
> who reads this might find a path to be enlightened.
>> This is the last post from me on this thread.

Yes, I've found the writings at   http://www.westarinstitute.org/   and they
are very interesting and I will pursue them further.   Not that they have
changed my mind, but they have piqued my intellect.  If it weren't for this
discussion I might not have been exposed to this.  VERY interesting, thanks
to all of you!  Any suggested sites on the Quran or Bhagavad Gita would be
appreciated also.

George     :>)