[IPr] Re: Depression, and coping

Matt, and Marsha, I will openly discuss depression too.  I have been on
medication for about three years ago, and normally it does help me.  Right
now I'm just going through some really hard stuff that is testing my faith in
anything and everything, including myself.  Thank you for the suggestion,
though.  I take a mix of Celexa and Wellbutrin, and normally I feel pretty
good.  Things have just been bad lately.  You're right, though, Marsha, about
people having to walk in your shoes before they understand, and that can be
really frustrating.  Thank you for the good thoughts, though.