Re: [IPr] My thoughts, and coping

Kress Family <email @ redacted> wrote:

> Other religions weren't being discussed in this thread, just
> Christianity.  Muslims and Jews don't believe that Jesus is the son
> of God, and therefore, not Christians.

I thought this list was for people of all faiths.  My mistake.

> On the contrary, Jim, I think you don't understand myth.

Your dictionary is mistaken.  If you are really interested, look it up in a
theological context.

You further seem to question that I am a Christian.  I have been a Christian
for as long as I can remember.  In addition, I am a trained spiritual
director in the Christian tradition.  I have also had pretty extensive
theological training, and I am well versed in Christian spiritual matters.
But since your mind is so closed, then there's no point in continuing.

Jim Handsfield