[IPr] Re: My thoughts, and coping

Rosemary, I hate having diabetes, too, because of the lows.  I hate waking up
in the middle of the night shaking beyond my control, and losing sleep
because I have a hard time going back to sleep after a reaction like that
wakes me up.  I usually have a pretty good attitude about diabetes, like you
and others on this list do, although I have bad times, like I'm having now.
I also suffer from depression and sometimes am overwhelmed by the other
things going on in my life when I also have to deal with diabetes.

But I did just want to respond and say hello, and that I want to participate
in this list, and also say to Matt that I appreciate the humanist perspective
as well.  Any perspective from the soul is always welcome in my book.