[IPr] Coping

>Date: Mon, 04 Nov 2002 22:53:32 -0800
>From: Kay Guy <email @ redacted>
>Subject: Re: [IPr] Discussion on this list

>OK, here's an idea:

>What has given you spirtitual inspiration to help cope with diabetes?

>I write from a Christian perspective, but would certainly value others'
>perspectives and expect to learn from them. I am in an incredible Bible
>study community right now and have actually had some moments of
>inspiration lately.

I get my inspiration from people.  Just the enormous will of so many to face
crushing problems (much greater than mine) each day and continue to love,
laugh, sing, and dance continues to amaze me.

I hope my opinions are welcome here, I am coming from a humanist perspective
so I don't turn to "a higher power" in resolving my spiritual issues.
Rather I turn to the depth of the human spirit and the human experience.