Re: [IPr] Discussion on this list

Hi,
It would be really nice to see this list get going.
>From a Christian perspective I cope with diabetes, lupus, Sjogren;s
Syndrome through prayer and faith. I miss fellowship because I am not able
to go to church right now. But I read my Bible and my hubby and i pray
together. Faith has helped me through everything in life and it certainly
has brought Joy and helps me with peace.
Ginny
email @ redacted

--- Ginny Kloth
--- email @ redacted