[IPr] Discussion on this list

I think it's kind of sad that this list is so dead.  I get the sense that
there are a lot of people here who really are interested in talking
about faith/religion/spirituality as it relates to diabetes and our
health -- any ideas on how we could get that started?  I think it
would be great to see this turn into a real (active) discussion group!

One thought I had -- maybe we could take turns coming up with a
"question of the week" (or something like that) that could spark
discussion?  Just an idea.  I'd love to hear any other thoughts on
the subject!