Re: [IPr] Happy Thanksgiving

April & IPr List,

Thank you for posting your thoughts this Thanksgiving.
There is so much we have to be thankful for!  Yes, we too
often get "no delivery" warnings.  It so easy to overlook
that still small voice reminding us to check our spiritual
batteries and make sure that we are listening to the right
messages in our lives.

What are each of you thankful for?

I'm thankful to be alive and be able to enjoy another
wonderful year.  A year ago, December 2nd, I was diagnosed
with pancreatitis - leading to heart, kidney and multiple
organ failure - and nearly passed away.  Each day I thank my
creator for both the blessings and the challenges of life
and ask what can I do to show my gratitude.

May God bless each of us as we partake in his spiritual
bounty this Thanksgiving Day!