[IPr] Offering support

In my profile I mentioned having had a bumpy ride with my 32 years living with

Some of the complications I have had to deal with include: neuropathy, Kidney
disease, blindness. and of course depression and fear of the future. I would
have never believed that my life had many positives. I have lived through and
gained strength from some of the challenges I have faced.

After 10 years of blindness I am able to see again, I have ony occasional
bouts with neuropathy, my kidney function is normal, and the sadness and fear
if feel at times is probably relative to that experienced by most people.

Support and understanding is something I would like to offer to and receive
from others facing the challenges of the unknown in all our futures.