[IPr] prayers and D

These were just beautiful responses!!!:O)  I totally agree with what
everyone has said.  I believe that my son has D for a reason that, for now,
only God knows.  I also think there will be something good from it-a
positive growth for him and our family.  I openly prayed for a miracle as a
cure and I still do but I always end with: "Thy will, not mine!".  *I* want
my son to be cured but I also know that I want to live His will.  We even
went so far as to have Riley touch the relics of St. Teresa The Little
Flower and hoped he would be cured-it didn't happen but I'm not
disappointed.  I think that God listens to us all and we have to keep asking
for what we *want* while still realizing that God is going to give us what
we *need*.

Take care,
Amy-mom to Tyler-9, Riley-6 (dx'd 7-1-99&pumping 2 years), Mason-4, Cailin
Rose-3, & Lane-6 mos