Re: [IPr] Prayer and diabetes

Thank you. Jennifer does play soccer. She has just been placed on a
traveling soccer team which will begin practice this month. She also
wants to play high school field hockey and soccer. In the past I have
sat through her practices and games because I worry about her coach not
remembering what to do if there is a problem. High school sports will be
a growing up experience for both of us. I teach at another school and
can't possibly hang out at her practices. Thanks for the link to the
sports organization I will check it out.

I wish there was some hope for a cure - now, before she has
complications. I just went and sat tonight with a dear friend who is
dying of cancer. She is on so much morphine now that she is not
responsive at all. Her whole life was a battle because of diabetes. She
had neuropathy, as well as a kidney /  pancreas transplant. Now she is
leaving behind a very bright, but autistic, 10 year old daughter.  I
can't help but worry about my daughter when I see all the Diedre has
gone through.

As I said, I am afraid to pray for a cure because I want it so badly
that I would have trouble facing the fact that a cure is not God's will.

Again, thanks for your response. You are a light and inspiration.