[IPr] Re: Prayer and Diabetes

tangible responses to our prayers about diabetes...

My daughter is seven years old and has been Type 1 since age four.  I took
her to a healing mass held in my community.  I prayed so hard that she would
be healed.  Well, my daughter saw her Kindergarten teacher's assistant at
the healing mass...  She was only about 23 years old and dying from a
cancerous brain tumor (she was balding, wearing an eye patch and in a
wheelchair).  My daughter turned to me with tears running down her face and
said that cancer is so much "worser" than diabetes and that we should pray
for Miss Laura instead.  I believe that was my daughter's and my healing
that day:  to realize that this is a disease she can live with.  We pray now
every night for Miss Laura.  My daughter and I both have a much healthier
outlook on diabetes since that day.  That was the healing that took place.

God bless,
Barb Dame