Re: [IPr] Prayer and diabetes

Our 13 year old daughter is the one with diabetes and I struggle with
this issue daily. I want to pray for "healing" but I am afraid to. I
understand that God's healing might look different that a functional
pancreas, but that's what I want her to have. I am afraid I would be
terribly disappointed if I asked for a specific and didn't get waht I
asked for.

Wish I had more understanding or experience. I'm struggling myself and
would love to hear from others.