[IPr] Prayer and diabetes

I have an idea, how about we pray to understand it better, so we know what
to pray for?  (Who knows, maybe the reason you can't pray for something is
because you know that's not the real issue.)  Maybe those emotional issues
are the seat of this experience of diabetes, or just another expression of
something else that is the seat of it.  Maybe?

Molly Keeler

"And in the beginning was love.
Love made a sphere; all things
grew within it; the sphere then
encompassed beginnings and endings, beginning and end.
Love had a compass whose
whirling dance traced out a
sphere of love in the void; in
the center thereof rose a

Robert Lax, The Circus of the Sun, 1959, Franciscan Institute