Re: [IPr] Your Pumping Buddy (i.e. Insulin : ) )!

>Hey Illene,
>I have had diabetes since 1977.  I don't take Lantus, however, I used to.
>I just ordered a book that I am expecting to get in a couple days because it
>needs to be a special order from Barnes & Nobel.
>The book is called "Pumping Insulin 3rd Edition".   I have found a couple of
>web sites that can help you get a little insight on your blood sugar.  I
>don't really exercise that much (i.e. moderately active).  Walk around a lot
>at work and play golf once a week.
>But I realize you probably already have seen this one:

The price for Pumping Insulin (3rd Ed.) is $19.16 at Barnes & Noble,
but if you went through the link at IP

the price you would pay is only $16.77 from Amazon.com, and
www.insulin-pumpers.org would have received part of that as a
commission.  As a matter of fact, whenever I plan on shopping at
Amazon, I always go there through the link on the Books page at IP so
that a commission will be paid to support IP, no matter what I buy!

(and if you want to really find out the details on pumping insulin,
you need to post and read on the Main List, this list is for
religious and political postings, primarily)