Re: [IPr] Your Pumping Buddy (i.e. Insulin : ) )!

Yes, Greg, Pumping Insulin (3rd edition) is a fantastic book with a lot of
very useful info. Anyone else who would like to order it  can do
so  through the IP website @
If ordered through the link on the website IP gets a small percentage of
the cost of the book--every little bit helps.