RE: [IPr] Political Involvement?

>Try your local American Diabetes Association Office or the Juvenile
>Diabetes Foundation.
>Barb Sherman
>email @ redacted

Slight correction, it is now called the Juvenile Diabetes Research
Foundation and they are VERY politically motivated:
http://www.jdrf.org/     From the "Children's Congress" to the
Legislative Action Committees, this would be the organization to make
a difference in Washington.   I get a good cry going every year
listening to the children's testimony before Congress.

AND they are the most up-front and dedicated organization seeing that
the majority of funds go toward Research!   From their website:  "In
a typical year, 85 percent of JDRF's expenditures directly support
research and research-related education."