RE: [IPr] Political Involvement?

When we called the American Diabetes Association to get involved;
specifically Noah wanted to speak in public school classrooms to
promote education about diabetes, all we received in the mail was a
packet to solicit funds for the ADA.  So, if anyone knows of a way to
really get "involved," please let us know!

Cindy, mom to 16 y/o Noah, dx age 9, pumping since 6/99