[IPr] Re: Deltec's Cozmo Pump???

>Hi--I'm making a decision on a pump and am seriously considering the new
>  Cozmo Pump. Is there anyone who is on this pump who could tell me what they
>(or don't like) about it?
>I've not been on a pump before.  Have had diabetes for 22 years.  No
>  complications and I'd like to keep it that way; and am hoping the pump will
>help with
>that.  Also looked at the Paradigm and the Disetronic D-Tron Plus.  Had made a
>decision on the latter, but it is no longer available for new patients.
>The Cozmo has some really neat features and is the smallest of the three.  I
>teach yoga and I think it would fit in with my lifestyle really well.
>Any feedback would be greatly appreciated!  Thank you, Lesley Ronson Brown

Also look at the Animas.  It is the "slimmest" of the four.   You
might try looking for more feedback and information on the Main List.
The Spirit list is for discussions along philosophical, religious and
political lines.  The Main List is for discussion of pumps and
diabetes.  Simply write to the address that will show at the bottom
after my signature, or click here: