[IPr] Re: Deltec's Cozmo Pump???

Hi--I'm making a decision on a pump and am seriously considering the new
 Cozmo Pump. Is there anyone who is on this pump who could tell me what they
(or don't like) about it?
I've not been on a pump before.  Have had diabetes for 22 years.  No
 complications and I'd like to keep it that way; and am hoping the pump will
help with
that.  Also looked at the Paradigm and the Disetronic D-Tron Plus.  Had made a
decision on the latter, but it is no longer available for new patients.
The Cozmo has some really neat features and is the smallest of the three.  I
teach yoga and I think it would fit in with my lifestyle really well.

Any feedback would be greatly appreciated!  Thank you, Lesley Ronson Brown