Re: [IPr] Everything happens for a reason.

Thank you for noticing me and my postings!
I do normally change my site when my BS is elevated...but I did not replace
the insulin untill after the rollercoaster ride. Now I am a little paranoid,
I wanted to switch my insulin when my BS was 178 yesterday...but I controlled
myself and my sugar was normal later. I have been feeling very spiritual this
week about everything.
I have found a great deal of solace from this list especially this past week.
Talk to you soon!