[IPr] RE:

hi enjoyed your message.i try to not put more on my plate than i can eat
(so to speak).and those
things that i do ,i eat them in the order of importance to me and mine.i
think if we simply let folks know we are otherwise obligated ( if they are
your friends) they will understand.my pastor teaches us if you cant be
there or do that,then pray.if we are doing too much just how well are
we doing it?and      what have we neglected along the way.family,health
(you know about that
right?or our spiritual time learning God's word?have a blessed day.
sharon