No Subject

Hi everyone,

I just wanted to see how everyone is doing.
I also wanted to talk about boundaries , setting them have really helped me
with controlling diabetes.
I am the kind of person that would like to do everything
help everybody. A lot of the time I would find myself
being really worn out, because I thought it was my job to do everything. My
Diabetes was out of control. I now seclectially choose what I can/want to do
and when people ask why won't you do this or that I just tell them
it will take too much enegy for me. As for people I have a lot harder time
to say no. Setting good boundaries with
other people is key however for my well being. I choose
to surround myself with people whom I can trust not to
question when I say I can't today. Learning to set good
boundaries have relived my life of a lot of stress. and my HGA1 is now7.2
instead of 10. I simplified my life.

What have you done to make your life simpler and more happy lately.

By the way I see some of you saying that you have no choice about the way
your life is, you do and there
is always a way to make it better, It might however require small

Belive me they are well worth it.

Love you all, God blessing and encouragement