RE: [IPr] Re: books on grieving

denise,
great a1c,that's a plus.b4 i started getting agressive treatment mine was
10! with multiple injections it went down to 8. i have been on the pump
almost 3 months and my last one was 6.5.
i have had this 30 yrs never had a 24 hr urine done.oh well .look ahead
right not behind.my moods are wacky when pms.i take synthroid for thyroid
treatment,so i guess all those harmones
battle each other.that's enough to make us tired.i take zestril too .10
mg.i should have been going to endo the whole time.do you think this
disease makes one a loner?just something i've
been pondering.i remember going to the dr when i was way way out of control
(before the pump)
and just breaking down and asking the dr.look at me do i look and act ok to
you?i told him the
disease was so out of control ,I was out of control.(i took a chance i
guess he could have brough in the jacket huh :-) i have to laugh sometimes
to keep from getting depressed.keep in touch.
hugs
sharon