Re: [IPr] Coffee Talk

Yes!!!  I knew I was going to like this list!  I love the hazelnut coffee
creamer!  I buy the fat free kind and have found that as with any liquid
form of carb I need to allow for extra units of insulin while bolusing!  I
think for me the reason might be the gastroparesis and liquids seem to move
through faster than solids for me!  But I am sure glad to know I am not the
only one with this addiction!  Now when my husband says something about my
"bad" habit I will point to this list and tell him "Neener neener!  I'm not
the only one!"  8-)  Coffee is my lifeline!

Love Always,