Re: [IPr] Coffee Talk

I don't count those creamers because I haven't found they affect me-yet. I
cannot find the chocolate ones here only the vanilla and hazelnut but the
convience store 15 miles away has them and I ask my hubby to take me on a
ride and I stop there for a cup of decaf and a couple of chocolate
creamers. Reading books, reading this list all involve a cup of coffee for
me. Maybe it helps me think! <grin>- I agree with you about those not being
introduced to it under the right circumstances.  I guess I don't count them
because I haven't had a chance to drink so much coffee with those creamers
but with this list I may have to re-consider :)