Re: [IPr] Everything happens for a reason.

Dear Michelle,

  The nurse educator at my endo's office tells me that if you have high bg's
for three consecutive tests you should change the insulin and the pump site.
Don't put yourself through days of  emotional rollercoaster rides!

  Glad you met and made a new friend though!  Everything does happen for a
reason!  Take care!  And yes I have noticed you exist!

Love Always,