Re: [IPr] Re: books on grieving

Dear Sharon,

  I am on Lisinopril (zestril) for the kidney problems.  My energy problems
haven't been too bad until this past year!  Now I want to sleep almost the
whole day!  I am being treated for depression...but that hasn't helped my
energy levels any.    I see my endo again on August 9.  While I am there I
plan on asking about having another 24hour urine done.  I do know elevated
sugars don't help energy levels any...but I seem to be at a point where no
matter what my levels are I am tired.  My levels are better now with the
pump my last A1C was 5.6  so I know I am doing good in that respect.   I
even feel tired after treating lows.  So maybe in  my case it is
depression...or it is a combination of things beyond my control.  I will
definitely try to keep my chin up!  Please feel free to write me.  I love
getting the email!  8-)

Love Always,