RE: [IPr] Re: books on grieving

DENISE,
hi thank you so much because i feel you are talking about me.i have
maco(whatever)is that the
first stage of renal or second.i want to know more about it but i dont.are
you on ace inhibitors?
i will have another 24 hr test in sept.how long have your had no energy.i
thought it was due to
my elavated numbers of sugar but now i think it is also the renal.i was so
upset one day and then a client came in (not diabetic) and told me she had
to have a kidney removed.i thought i
was somewhat better off than that.we just have to keep our chin up i guess,
and most of all
our hands held together talking to our Father.i would love to hear more
from you.take carei know that was addressed to ginny so ignore it if i got
into something i had no business.

sharon