From:	Brad Roy [SMTP:email @ redacted]
Sent:	Thursday, July 13, 2000 4:39 PM
To:	email @ redacted
Subject:	RE: [IPr] moodiness

High School - which means teenagers.

-----Original Message-----
From: email @ redacted [mailto:email @ redacted]On Behalf Of Sharon Basil
Sent: Thursday, July 13, 2000 3:25 PM
To: 'email @ redacted'
Subject: RE: [IPr] moodiness

i do i do sometimes worse than others (being a woman if you catch my drift
so to speak)i had
alot more of it when i was so out of control with the fluctuating numbers.i
think this disease is
mush more of a mental than physical problem.my husband will tell me your
sugar must be up,
youre irratable today.i find if i stay in constant prayer it helps alot.im
not pushing Jesus just letting you know what aids me and mine.what age kids
do you teach?.