Re: [IPr] Hind's Feet & Gratitude

Ginny Kloth <email @ redacted> wrote:

> I am so excited! Barnes and Noble have it and are holding a copy which my
> hubby can pick up around 7 PM so I can begin reading it tonight. Is it
> heavy reading?

Ginny, I think it's one of those that you can make it as heavy as you need. In some respects, it's very easy reading. But as one begins to recognize things in oneself (i.e. it's an allegory about a young woman named Much Afraid and her companions on the journey to the High Places, Sorrow and Suffering (I won't spoil the ending for you, but I think you'll like it . . .).

Jim Handsfield
mailto:email @ redacted

The opinions expressed are mine and do not necessarily reflect those of my wife who runs this house and makes more important decisions than I do.