[IPr] Coffee Talk

> I like it! = YBMV maybe that IS a good way to look at things on here:)
> Thanks for thinking of this one. I, for one, intend to use it if it is ok
> with you!
> Got any vanilla flavored coffee? Nothing like a good cup of coffee and a
> roll while having these types of discussions :)
> Ginny

I confess...those flavored creamers are one of my worst addictions!  I
usually alternate between vanilla & hazelnut...although a friend we camp
with (going this weekend, if the weather holds) brought toasted almond last
time that was incredible!

Yes, this DOES tie in rather heavily with "diabetes & spirituality"...I
still don't quite have the knack for counting those creamer carbos just
right (every time I think I've got a handle on it, the glucometer throws me
a complete curve, number-wise, then laughs)....& anyone doubting the
spiritual value of coffee has not been properly introduced to it under the
right circumstances!!  :)