Re: [IPr] List Purpose Chastisement... :)

I like it! = YBMV maybe that IS a good way to look at things on here:)
Thanks for thinking of this one. I, for one, intend to use it if it is ok
with you!
Got any vanilla flavored coffee? Nothing like a good cup of coffee and a
roll while having these types of discussions :)