RE: [IPr] moodiness

i do i do sometimes worse than others (being a woman if you catch my drift
so to speak)i had
alot more of it when i was so out of control with the fluctuating numbers.i
think this disease is
mush more of a mental than physical problem.my husband will tell me your
sugar must be up,
youre irratable today.i find if i stay in constant prayer it helps alot.im
not pushing Jesus just letting you know what aids me and mine.what age kids
do you teach?.