[IPr] moodiness

How many of you have experienced severe moodiness as a symptom or
non-symptom of your diabetes?  I seem to have very little patience, lose
control over my feelings and become angry much quicker than before having
diabetes.  I am reluctant to blame every problem I have on diabetes.  That
would be too convenient.  I'm not sure if this is being caused by diabetes,
stress in general, my job (school teacher), my finances :(, or all of the