RE: [IPr] List Purpose Chastisement... :)

<<You are very right in the "purpose of the list" reminder.  My message (the
LONG one  :)  )was not intended to go straying down some other path...I do
find it very helpful, however, to know at times what spiritual
tradition/experience others are coming from, so I have appreciated the
messages that haven't focused specifically on diabetes, but have rather
given a sort of "spiritual picture" of who the writer is.<<
I agree.  If we force every post to be specifically geared toward diabetes
and spirit, we will have exhausted the topic in a matter of weeks.  I think
everyone must be open and honest and willing to take questions and or
statements slightly off path.  No one can be forced to answer questions if
they don't want to.