Re: [IPr] Re: books on grieving

<<Me is slowly going away and I need some help in
coping with this.>>

I can relate to what you are feeling. And, I ask you one question, "Does the butterfly grieve the catapillar?" The only thing we really can count on is change. All things in the universe are in a constant state of movement. The most important is to decide who you are, what you want to be and how the two can be accomplished. Unfortunately, we are a group of doers not beings. We are Human Beings not Human Doers. The me that you are grieving may be a me that has become useless to you now. There always will be a being there and it never goes away. If you don't like the being you see now, recreate it to one you enjoy and love. Diabetes does bring change into our lives, but so does children growing up and going away, the death of a loved one and aging.