Re: [IPr] an acronym for SIN

> In a message dated 07/12/2000 12:37:58 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
> email @ redacted writes:
> <<  I don't believe in the existance of sin >>
> Are you saying you don't believe people do things that are wrong?
> or that would offend God?  So do you believe God is holy?

Let us please try to keep the discussion on how spirituality helps
with diabetes, not the merits of particular beliefs about religion.
Those discussions tend to produce arguments that no one wins. As the
list grows, great care must be taken to avoid the tendency to drift
in this direction. I am not being critical, just asking you to start
a policy of self policing in this area that you can pass on to new
members. The last thing we want is to encourage on-line arguments,
but rather to help re-inforce the power of positive thinking.

:-) Michael