[IPr] Re: Achievements? was blank subject line

My God always keeps His promises..He loves me enough to have given me life.
I can always trust He will be here for me. Because of Him I can go on. With
all I deal with in regards to my health I believe I am achieving what I am
suppose to and some I may not know about. I guess maybe we need to define
achievments? I am who I am based on my faith system not on what society
says I have achieved. My self worth doesn't come from others to what others
think. Remember this is my belief system :) and may not pertain to anyone
email @ redacted