[IPr] Re:

In a message dated 07/12/2000 10:43:40 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<< I do find reading to be a positive uplifting experience
 and would suggest"Hinds feet on High Places" by Hanna
 Hurnard to be a CHALLENGING book to read in the perspective of dealing with
 a disability.

Funny you should mention that!  I have tha book stuffed away somewhere in my
laundry room.  Someone let me borrow it about 2 years ago, and I never got
around to reading it!  Maybe it is time, with this second recommendation!

Susan (mom to Allie 11, dx'd 8/98 and pumping 12/99)