No Subject

Dear Friends,

I just read all the postings on this list 49 to be extract
phew. I would like to know what do you find in your faith
(God, Jesus or other) encourages you, uplifts you and help you cope with
everyday life as a diabetic and what as a person keeps you from achieving
you goals ( in other words
what keeps you from being successfull in your life).

I do find reading to be a positive uplifting experience
and would suggest"Hinds feet on High Places" by Hanna
Hurnard to be a CHALLENGING book to read in the perspective of dealing with
a disability.

Write me , I will look forward to hearing from you all,

Love and Encouragement,