Re: [IPr] Here's to the "weeds"

Hello Everyone!,

  Seeing that discussion of religon is a sensitive subject  we should
probably all agree to disagree.   There are always going to be things that
go against one's own beliefs.  Let's also hope that we can continue to share
with each other and when we do disagree lets do it calmly and respectfully
with regards for the feelings of the person we disagree with.  No flaming
etc.  What might not be right for some may be the exact thing another person
needs to hear.  So if nothing else let's have tolerance for faiths that
differ from our own.  That way we can still give each other support!

  By the way I am glad to be a part of this list!  I feel it will be a
learning experience!  And I am glad to feel less alone in this struggle with

Love Always,