Re: [IPr] Intro

Wow we seem to have a lot of North Carolinians here!  I am in Goldsboro.  My
husband is military and works at Seymour Johnson AFB.  Oh and that is the
other reason for the delay in Heather getting her pump...red tape with
military health insurance.  I am still having trouble getting coverage for
myself.  And we are waiting for things like approval for Heather.  I was put
on the pump first because I have had the diabetes for 34 years and my
complications were a concern.  I have stage one renal disease and
gastroparesis and neuropathy.  The pump was approved with the hope of
delaying advancement of my complications.
With any luck my conditions will improve!

Love Always,