Re: [IPr] Unanswered questions

Dear Gene,

There are many times I have blamed God for giving me
this disease. I do have another one that has allowed
me to work on these questions and issues you have
brought up. I work a 12-step program that allows me to
look at my part in any situation. It definitely helps.
I may not see my part at first, and in looking at it
from this different angle, I am learning new things
about me.
I get angry at God at times and let him know all about
my feelings, fears, expectations, etc. He doesn't seem
to mind that I yell at times.
I've considered the point of view of those who believe
in reincarnation. Never really bought into it, but
they say we are who we are to learn certain lessons in
this life. If what they say is true, I hope to learn
mine and moveo on to the next.
Hope it helps.