Re: [IPr] Unanswered questions

     I read your post and I use to feel the same way.  Mmy mom died when I
was 7, dad on frugs, diabetes, anorexia, now retinopathy.  I use to be
bitter, but now I know that I am taken care of.  We all have the power within
to creatw our own realities and most don't know how to use it.  It is people
like us who discover how to use it due to our hardships.  I dealt with my
past and safely tucked it away.  It is today that I am focused on, and
tomorrow is another goft.  The future is so amazing, because we all know so
little about the universe and life, only our Creator does.  And in our
Creator, we need to trust.

<A HREF="http://www.essentialsol.com">Aroma Verde</A>