Re: [IPr] Here's to the "weeds"

In a message dated 07/12/2000 2:21:16 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<< I believe God gives us free will. If he is molding us and making us what
he wants us to be this goes directly in opposition to free will. >>

I agree with you that God gives us free will! I should have clarified, I have
given God my life to do with as he please, so therefore He is molding me, not
neccessarily everyone would fall in this catagory.  However, I do believe he
uses our circumstances to mold us, provided we choose to allow Him.

I honestly didn't mean to have you defend your beliefs.  I was just wondering
where they were derived from.  I didn't mean that in a negative way.  I only
am aware of what I personally have been exposed to, just as you are.  And I
am one who trys to understand others, that is all I was trying to do.